Monday, May 23, 2016

BLOOD IS PRETTY EBOOK ON SALE FOR LIMITED TIME - ONLY 99 CENTS



Starting today and running until June 5 the eBook edition of my first Fixxer adventure, BLOOD IS PRETTY is going on sale for only 99 CENTS! When discussing dates for this sale period with my publisher, Handsome David Wilson of Crossroad Press, I picked these particular dates as they encompass my birthday (May 26) -- and I thought it would be a fine thing to offer a discount as sort of a party favor for all my friends out there in digital space -- AND the birthday of my dear darling daughter, Nanette (June 5), who has always been one of the best presents I have ever received.

So, join the party! Order your eBook now from Amazon for your Kindle or Kindle reader app.

And for those who are already fans of the book, thank’s for your support and please pass this onto on to your friends. Here are the links for the US and the UK where BLOOD IS PRETTY is on sale for 99 PENCE!

Amazon US: http://tinyurl.com/nmppdlg





No comments:

Post a Comment