Monday, November 3, 2014

I HAVE TWO IN THE TOP TEN











I have three of the top 30 articles (in pageviews) for Neworld Review from Nov. 1, 2013 to Nov.1, 2014, as just reported by Fred Beauford, the editor and publisher of Neworld Review. This is from the 780 items posted since Neworld went online in 2009, which, Neworld being an online publication, are all still available and seem to gather readers every month. My pieces that made the cut are:

In position number 3 is my essay “Waiting to Understand Godot.” It details that time I met Samuel Beckett, and my relationship with his great play, Waiting for Godot.

In position number 6 my review of 50 Great Myths About Atheism By Russell Blackford and Udo Schüklenk

And in position number 24 my review of The Transhumanist Reader: Classical and Contemporary Essays on the Science, Technology, and Philosophy of the Human Future Edited by Max More and Natasha Vita-More. http://www.neworldreview.com/vol_6No_43/transhumanistReader.php

No comments:

Post a Comment