Wednesday, May 6, 2020

PLEASED TO BE THE FIRST AUTHOR INTERVIEWED ON THE NEW BOOK TALK SHOW








I was pleased to be the first author interviewed on the new Pomona Public Library Foundations BOOK TALK internet show. Conducted via Zoom, of course, PPLF board member and past president, John Clifford and I talk about my latest novel, JOURNEY TO WHERE, a few of my other novels, and a bit about my past as a film producer working with Chuck Jones, Brad Bird, and Gary Kurtz, not to mention Bugs Bunny and Betty Boop.


I was doubly pleased in this venture because, as my Azusa High School cohorts will know, John and I were inseparable buddies during our high school & college years, and while we worked on The Cinemaphile, a film newspaper John had founded. Then life moved us in different directions. But many roads lead back home, and our mutual love of books has often found us enjoying each other’s company again.

For more information on Journey to Where and all my books go to the MY BOOKS page on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment